At Rotor Electric, we love what we do and we’re great at it. There’s only one thing we pride ourselves on more than our work and that’s employing talented individuals. The partnerships we create with our employees are second to none and these individuals are truly the heart of our business. That’s why we’re so dedicated to giving our professionals all the necessary tools they need to succeed in their careers.
Rotor is always looking to add talented, driven, and passionate individuals to join our team. We support a positive work-life balance and create a partnership with our employees by creating a cooperative work environment with great benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Short and long term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan participation with company match
- Employer-sponsored continuing education and professional development
- On-site fitness center
- On-site cafeteria
- Flexible working hours
We’re a smaller, specialty electrical contractor backed by the resources of our larger parent company. We support and appreciate employers who put their heart into their work. If that sounds like you and you’d like to join us, send us your resume.